Rajasthan High Court has issued notification for the Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2023 posts of JJA, Clerk, and Junior Assistant. Interested candidates of Rajasthan High Court can apply online for this vacancy. All information related to the online application, number of posts, how to apply online, application fee, date of application, and age will be found in this article. If you are willing to apply for this job then below is the Rajasthan High Court Bharti Notification 2023 and complete process with complete details.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023
Raj HC has released notification for 2756 JJA, Clerk, and Junior Assistant posts. All the candidates who are planning to apply should apply online on the official website hcraj.nic.in before the last date.
|Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||JJA, Clerk, Junior Assistant|
|Online Application Start Date||Available Soon|
|Online Application Last Date||Available Soon|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
hcraj.nic.in Vacancy 2023
Rajasthan High Court released the Notification pdf 2023 for 2756 vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade II, Junior Assistant, Clerk Grade II, Clerk Grade II, Junior Assistant Non-TSP, and Junior Assistant TSP. You can see the table above for reference on Rajasthan High Court Online Form Dates. Secondly, aspirants who want to apply can check Rajasthan High Court Bharti 2023 Age Limit, Eligibility, and Exam Date.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
Age limit is Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Age Relaxation for reserved category as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
Candidates Having Graduate Degree from Any Recognized University will be eligible for this recruitment.
|Category||Application Fee Fees|
Selection Process of Rajasthan High Court
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency & Ability
- medical test
- document verification
- final merit list
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023
- Step 1: First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan High Court. @hcraj.nic.in
- Step 2: Find the link to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment on the homepage of the website and click on it.
- Step 3: Now the application form will open and after reading all the details of the application form, fill in all the required credentials as per the application form.
- Step 4: The candidate has to upload his/her recent passport size photograph, signature, and some other documents like an educational qualification certificate (if applicable).
- Step 5: The candidate has to pay the application fee online. (if applicable)
- Step 6: Finally after completing all the above steps, the candidate has to click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the application form.
We hope you got useful information about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 from this article. For any kind of information or problem related to this recruitment, then comment us.