Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard has issued notification for the Assistant Commandant Posts. Interested candidates for Assistant Commandant can apply online for this vacancy. Those candidates who have done 10+2 Intermediate/Bachelor Degree Examination can apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 for 71 Posts. Apply Online from the official website of the Indian Coast Guard joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. All information related to the online application, number of posts, how to apply online, application fee, date of application, and age will be found in this article.
Indian Coast Guard has released the notification of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment. Before applying for this recruitment, candidates should check the number of posts, application fee, salary, Vacancy details, date of application, and age limit from the official notification. The official notification can be downloaded from the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant GD, CPL-SSA 02/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||All India|
|No of Posts||71 Posts|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Application Start Date||Available Soon|
|Application Form Last Date||Available Soon|
|Eligibility||10+2 Intermediate/Bachelor Degree|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Indian Coast GuardImportant Date
- Application Start Date – Available Soon
- Application Last Date – Available Soon
- Admit Card Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
Indian Coast Guard Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST/Female: Rs. 0/-
- No Application fee for all candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit
- For General Duty: 01-07-1997 to 30-06-2001
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): 01-07-1997 to 30-06-2003
- For Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics & Law): born between 01-07-1997 to 30-06-2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Salary
Those candidates who will be selected under Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 through the Indian Coast Guard will be paid a monthly salary on the basis of Rules.
Indian Coast Guard Eligibility
- General Duty – Bachelor Degree with 60% Marks in All Year / Semester & have Mathematics and Physics as Subjects at 10+2 Level.
- Commercial Pilot CPL SSA – 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA.
- Technical (Mechanical & Technical Electrical / Electronics) – Degree / Diploma in Related Trade with at least 60% Marks & have 10+2 Aggregate 60% Marks in Mathematics and Physics as Subjects at 10+2 Level.
- Law Entry – Bachelor’s Degree in Law with Minimum 60% Marks.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
- General Duty (GD) & Commercial Pilot (CPL SSA) – 50 Posts
- Technical Mechanical & Technical Electrical / Electronics – 20 Posts
- Law Entry – 01 Posts
Selection Process of Indian Coast Guard
Selection in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 will be based on Written Exam, Personality Test, and Document Verification. For more details about the selection process for UP NHM PHN Tutor Vacancy visit the official website.
- Written Exam
- Short Listing
- Personality Test
- Document Verification
Medical Standards of Indian Coast Guard Bharti
- Height – 157 cms (Male)
- Chest – Min Expansion 5 cms (Male)
- Weight – Should be proportionate in accordance with height & Age index.
- Eye Sight – 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass. 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass (Male & Female both).
How to Apply in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through the official website of the Indian Coast Guard before the last date.
- First of all, Candidates Need to Visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard @ http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- On the official website, you have to click on the Indian Coast Guard Ass. Commandant apply online link.
- On this, you will have to fill all your information which has been asked in the form and Uploads Photo, Signature, and Documents.
- Finally after checking all the information click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
2 thoughts on “Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Apply for Assistant Commandant Vacancy”
I want to join in Indian coast guard my inter marks 572 iam eligible
I need this job, I am HSC passed and very much needed person.