SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Posts. Interested candidates for stenographers can apply online for this vacancy. Those candidates who have passed 12th class Examination can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 for 1000+ Posts. Apply Online from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) ssc.nic.in. All information related to the online application, number of posts, how to apply online, application fee, date of application, and age will be found in this article.
एसएससी स्टेनोग्राफर ग्रुप सी एंड डी भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन जारी हो चूका है। भर्ती से सम्बंधित जानकारी देखे। Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of SSC Stenographer Recruitment. Before applying for this recruitment, candidates should check the number of posts, application fee, salary, Vacancy details, date of application, and age limit from the official notification. The official notification can be downloaded from the official website of SSC.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’
Short Details of SSC Stenographer Vacancy
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Group C & D|
|Job Location||All India|
|No of Posts||1000+ Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9300- 34800/- plus 4200 Grade Pay|
|Application Start Date||Available Soon|
|Application Form Last Date||Available Soon|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years (Grade – “C”)|
18 to 27 Years (Grade – “D”)
SSC Stenographer Important Date
- Application Start Date – Available Soon
- Application Last Date – Available Soon
- Admit Card Date – November 2023
- Exam Date – November 2023
SSC Stenographer Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female: Rs. 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking.
SSC Stenographer Age Limit
- 18 to 30 Years (Grade – “C”)
- 18 to 27 Years (Grade – “D”)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
SSC Stenographer Salary
Rs. 9300- 34800/- plus 4200 Grade Pay
SSC Stenographer Eligibility
Candidates who have Passed the 12th Exam in Any Recognized Board will be eligible for This Recruitment 2023.
- Steno Grade ‘C’ – 100wpm typing speed
- Steno Grade ‘D’ – 80wpm typing speed
Post-Wise SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details
- Grade ‘C’ – 150+ Posts
- Grade ‘D’ – 850+ Posts
Selection Process of SSC Stenographer
Selection in SSC Stenographer Bharti 2023 will be based on Written Exam, Skill Test, and Document Verification.
- Written Exam
- Stenography Skill Test
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern of SSC Stenographer Vacancy
|General English & Comprehension||100||100|
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
Skill Test for SSC Steno Recruitment 2023
- The candidates will be given a dictation in English or Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Steno Grade “C” and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “D”.
- The Matter will have to be transcribed on the computer as per the schedule given below.
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50 Mins|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65 Mins|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40 Mins|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55 Mins|
How to Apply in SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through the official website of SSC before the last date.
- First of all, Candidates Need to Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission @ssc.nic.in.
- You have to click on the login link on the official website.
- On this, you will have to fill in all your information which has been asked in the form, and Uploads Photo, Signature, and Documents.
- Finally after checking all the information click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram for Job Update||Join|