Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has issued a notification for the B.Tech Cadet Entry Posts. Interested candidates of B.Tech Cadet Entry can apply online for this vacancy. Those candidates who have done the 10+2 Examination can apply for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Recruitment 2023 for 36 Posts. Apply Online Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Application Form 2023. Apply Online from the official website of the Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. All information related to the online application, number of posts, how to apply online, application fee, date of application, and age will be found in this article.
Indian Navy has released the notification of 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment. Before applying for this recruitment, candidates should check the number of posts, application fee, salary, Vacancy details, date of application, and age limit from the official notification. The official notification can be downloaded from the official website of ITBP.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2023
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Vacancy Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||B.Tech Cadet Entry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|No of Posts||36 Posts|
|ITBP Constable Salary||As per rules|
|Notification Date||Available Soon|
|Application Start Date||Available Soon|
|Application Form Last Date||Available Soon|
|Age Limit||17 – 19.5 Years|
|Eligibility for India Navy Exam||10+2 Exam Pass|
|Type of Question||MCQs|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Important Date
- Application Start Date – Available Soon
- Application Last Date – Available Soon
- Admit Card Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST/Female: Rs. 0/-
- No Application fee for all candidates.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 17 Years.
- Maximum Age: 19.5 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Salary
Those candidates who will be selected under Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2023 through Indo Indian Navy will be paid a monthly salary on the basis of Rules.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Eligibility
Candidates who have passed the 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in PCM Subjects and 50% Marks in English in Class 10 or 12 Level from any Board will be eligible for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2023.
Post-Wise Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Vacancy Details
- Education Branch – 05 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch – 31 Posts
Selection Process of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry
Selection in Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2023 will be based on Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification. For more details about the selection process for Indian Navy, Vacancy visit the official website.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry
- The written test will consist of OMR-based or computer-based objective-type multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Exam Syllabus 2023
The Questions for the test shall be based on a Common Syllabus as notified in the Prospectus or Information Brochure of Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme Jul 2023 exam as set by the Governing body.
How to Apply in Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through the official website of the Indian Navy before the last date.
- First of all, Candidates Need to Visit the official website of the Indian Navy@ https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the official website, you have to click on the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry apply online link.
- On this, you will have to fill in all your information which has been asked in the form, and Uploads Photo, Signature, and Documents.
- Finally after checking all the information click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.