The State Bank of India will release the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022. The Preliminary exam for 5212 Junior Associate, Customer Support & Sales posts will be held in November 2022 (Expected), and the admit card will be released on the official website. Candidates who have applied for the SBI Clerk Vacancy can download their hall ticket from the official website of the State Bank of India (https://sbi.co.in). Read this post carefully for complete details about the SBI Clerk Exam Date and the direct link to download the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2022.
The State Bank of India will release the admit card for SBI Clerk Post on the official portal in November 2022 (Expected). All information related to SBI Clerk Exam has been shared in this post.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post name||Junior Associate, Customer Support & Sales|
|Pre Exam Date||November 2022 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2022 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
SBI Clerk Exam Date 2022
The date of SBI Clerk Exam will be held in November 2022 (Expected). The State Bank of India uploaded the SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2022 on the official web portal through online mode. Candidates reach the examination hall on time on the day of the exam with their admit stature and required documents. It is necessary to carry an ID card along with your admit card.
SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2022
Use your Application Form Registration Number and Date of Birth to download SBI Clerk Hall Ticket. In the SBI Clerk exam, the candidate has to carry a photo ID card along with Hall Ticket to the exam hall.
Details mentioned on SBI Clerk Hall Ticket
- Organization Name
- Candidate Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Test Centre Address
- Important instructions, etc.
Documents Required With Admit Card 2022
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Bank passbook
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- College ID
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
- To download the SBI Clerk Admit Card, first of all, you have to visit the official website @ https://sbi.co.in.
- After that, click on the Admit Card option available on the home page.
- On this page, enter all the information asked of you, like registration number, password, date of birth, etc.
- On clicking the submit button, your admit card will open.
- which you can download as a PDF and save on your mobile or laptop.
- Take a printout of your admit card to carry to the examination hall.
The SBI Clerk Hall Ticket will be released in November 2022 (Expected).
Ans. The SBI Clerk Exam Date is November 2022 (Expected).