Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023: Karnataka High Court has issued a notification for the Group D Posts. Interested candidates for Karnataka High Court can apply online for this vacancy. Those candidates who have the 10th and 12th Examination can apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023 for 150 Posts. Apply Online from the official website of the Karnataka High Court karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. All information related to the online application, number of posts, how to apply online, application fee, date of application, and age will be found in this article.
The Karnataka High Court has released the notification of Karnataka High Court Recruitment. Before applying for this recruitment, candidates should check the number of posts, application fee, salary, Vacancy details, date of application, and age limit from the official notification. The official notification can be downloaded from the official website of the Karnataka High Court.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details
|Name of the Organization
|Karnataka High Court
|No of Posts
|Rs.19,900 – 63,200 (Level-2)
|Application Start Date
|Application Form Last Date
|18 to 25 Years
|10th / 12th Pass
Karnataka High Court Group D Important Date
- Application Start Date – Available Soon
- Application Last Date – Available Soon
- Admit Card Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
Karnataka High Court Group D Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Female: Rs. 100/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking.
Karnataka High Court Group D Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
Karnataka High Court Group D Salary
Those candidates who will be selected under ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment 2023 through ITBP will be paid Rs.19,900 – 63,200 (Level-2).
Karnataka High Court Group D Eligibility
Candidates who have Passed the 10th/12 Examination will be eligible for This Recruitment 2023.
Post-Wise Karnataka High Court Group D Vacancy Details
- Residual Parent Cadre – 129 Post
- Kalyana Karnataka (Local Cadre) – 21 Post
How to Apply in Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through the official website of the Karnataka High Court before the last date.
- First of all, Candidates Need to Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- You have to click on the Group D apply online link on the official website.
- On this, you will have to fill in all your information which has been asked in the form, and Uploads Photo, Signature, and Documents.
- Finally after checking all the information click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.