The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will release the DSSSB JSA Admit Card 2022. The Skill Test for 278 LDC posts will be held on 05, 06, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 November, 03 & 04 December 2022, and the admit card will be released on the official website. Candidates who have applied for the DSSSB JSA Vacancy can download their hall ticket from the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (dsssb.delhi.gov.in). Read this post carefully for complete details about the DSSSB JSA Exam Date and the direct link to download the DSSSB JSA Hall Ticket 2022.
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will release the admit card for DSSSB JSA Post on the official portal on 31 October 2022. All information related to DSSSB JSA Exam has been shared in this post.
DSSSB JSA Admit Card 2022
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post name||JSA LDC|
|Skill Test Date||05, 06, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 November, 03 & 04 December 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||31 October 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
DSSSB JSA Exam Date 2022
The date of the DSSSB JSA Exam will be held on 05, 06, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 November, 03 & 04 December 2022. The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board uploaded the DSSSB JSA Exam Admit Card 2022 on the official web portal through online mode. Candidates reach the examination hall on time on the day of the exam with their admit stature and required documents. It is necessary to carry an ID card along with your admit card.
DSSSB JSA Hall Ticket 2022
Use your Application Form Registration Number and Date of Birth to download DSSSB JSA Hall Ticket. In the DSSSB JSA exam, the candidate has to carry a photo ID card along with Hall Ticket to the exam hall.
Details mentioned on DSSSB JSA Hall Ticket
- Organization Name
- Candidate Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Test Centre Address
- Important instructions, etc.
Documents Required With Admit Card 2022
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Bank passbook
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- College ID
How to Download DSSSB JSA Admit Card 2022
- To download the DSSSB JSA Admit Card, first of all, you have to visit the official website @ https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- After that, click on the Admit Card option available on the home page.
- On this page, enter all the information asked of you, like registration number, password, date of birth, etc.
- On clicking the submit button, your admit card will open.
- which you can download as a PDF and save on your mobile or laptop.
- Take a printout of your admit card to carry to the examination hall.
The DSSSB JSA Hall Ticket will be released on 31 October 2022.
Ans. The DSSSB JSA Exam Date is 05, 06, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 November, 03 & 04 December 2022.